Our Japanese San Mai III® blades have been a Cold Steel staple for decades. Coveted by Martial Artists and collectors alike, they are still much in demand, but these luxury fixed blades are only produced in very limited numbers. With this in mind, we created the Nightfall Series - Made with the same level of quality and attention to detail as our Japanese classics but trading San Mai® for premium American CPM 3V powdered super steel. The CPM 3V Magnum Tanto XII is honed to a screamingly sharp edge.
- Weight: 14.2oz
- Blade Thickness: 5mm
- Blade Length: 7.5" / 9" / 12"
- Blade Steel: American CPM 3V
- Handle Length/Material: 5-3/8" / 5-5/8" / 5-5/8" Kray-Ex™
- Overall Length: 13-1/8" / 14-5/8" / 17-5/8"
- Additional Features: Secure-Ex® Sheath