NAP MANTIS 3 HUB GROUND BLIND
• NAP’s patented Dragnet Window System
• See-through, silent and adjustable windows
• Shoot-through Dragnet Window with black-backed fabric
• Design fits the bowhunter at full draw
• Spacious 48-sq.-ft. floor space
NAP's patented Dragnet Window System makes this blind a must for blind hunters. With see-through concealment, the silent and adjustable windows deliver countless shooting angles. The windows also feature shoot-through Dragnet elastic window system with black-backed fabric. The hub-style blind sets up fast and easily fits the bowhunter at full draw. The spacious 48-sq.-ft. floor space has five windows for keeping a watchful eye on your prey. Blind is roomy enough for two bow, crossbow or gun hunters. Highly durable 600-denier polyester fabric protects against the elements. Wicked Intent camo breaks blind's outline up from almost any angle. Brush loops and tie downs for added concealment. Six stake-down points (stakes included). Includes carry case. Weight: 22 lbs.