These 200# Protein Wildlife feeders are the best! This maintenance FREE patented Hopper design gives you the flexibility to Gravity feed protein in the Spring & Summer and converts over to an Automatic feeding system in the Fall and Winter months.
The Custom Designed head features a 10° angle, and a 1” overhang on the 4” l.D. feed ports. Each feed port has a drain hole to disperse any water that enters the tip of the feed port. Our patented design features an internal cone that dispenses the feed evenly to the three ports. The 3-Way inner sleeve allows the user to control the feed flow of almost all feed shapes and sizes. Push it all the way up to virtually shut off the flow, or ease it down until you get the optimal flow on your favorite type of critter food.
This is the most user friendly, versatile Wildlife feeder system on the market today. Our double walled hatch lid tops this unit off in style, and function. It allows the hopper system to breathe thus eliminating condensation while achieving ambient temperature faster than Steel or Fiberglass feeders. These feeders are great for remote location feeding where access is limited to ATV’s and foot access only. Deploy the Boss Buck 200# feeders in those out of the way honey holes for excellent results!
- Tough Roto-Molded Plastic
- Converts from Gravity to Auto in Seconds
- One Piece, Round, Galvanized Leg System
- Unparalleled Boss Buck Quality
- 200lb. Corn Capacity
- 75” Legs
- Ships FedEx or UPS Instead of Freight
- Hatch lid is 3” deep
- All galvanized hardware
- Feeder dimensions: 29x25x25
- Made in the USA
- Feed tubes have 10° Angle
- Feed tubes have 1” overlap on top of each Port
- Feed ports are 10” long and 4” I.D.
- Each Port has a drain hole
- Program up to 16 different feed times
- 12 Volt Battery included with single leg option
- Solar Panel sold separately
- Varmint Cage Sold Separately
NOTICE:Using salt based feed materials/blends through a Boss Buck control system will void the parts warranty! Salt based mineral supplements will corrode and rust your feeder control box more rapidly than using corn, protein or other non-salt based feed.