· Manual loading, side lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
· Precision rifled choked barrel for accuracy, threaded for ½” UNF sound moderator & fitted muzzle cap.
· Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
· Detachable 16-shot magazine in .177 (4.5mm) caliber, 14-shot magazine in .22 (5.5mm) and 13-shot magazine in .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
· Ambidextrous & ergonomic design synthetic stock with thumbhole.
· Checkering on grip & forend for better control & feel
· Elevation adjustable comb which can be easily adjusted by a coin.
· Stock length of pull, elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad.
· Spare magazine carrying slot in the stock for 1 spare magazine.
· 3 picatinny rails beneath and on the sides of the forearm.
· Detachable aluminum air cylinder tube (255cc). Spare cylinders are available.
· Rotating dust cover for the air filling hole on air cylinder.
· Cocking indicator.
· Black anodized aircraft aluminum alloy receiver.
· Overall blued finish on air tube and barrel.
· Manual Safety.
· “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel.
· Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
· Detachable & adjustable rear sight with Truglo fiber optics.
· Elevation adjustable front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
· Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
· Gold plated metal trigger & metal trigger guard.
· Fitted sling swivels.
· Hard case, sling, and a trigger lock included.
· Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure.
· Includes quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap.
· Dovetail groove receiver for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
4.5 mm (.177) muzzle velocity 305 m/seg
5.5 mm (.22) muzzle velocity 260 m/seg
Length 108 cm
Weight 4.30 kg