The Hatsan Harpoon Arrow Launcher has the power to take down any game you'll find almost anywhere in the world. Slinging standard 20" crossbow arrows with .30" inner diameter at velocities up to 580 fps and with power up to 310 fpe, this gun does not disappoint in terms of speed and sheer strength.
It has so much power that it's even more powerful than the fastest and most powerful crossbows on the market. It's much more convenient and easier to use as well: just slide an arrow onto the barrel and use the smooth sidelever to cock.
It's based on the PileDriver platform, so it's a relatively compact bullpup at 36" total length. That's just the right size for maneuvering in the woods when hunting, and the tactical all weather stock means rain won't cancel your plans.
Hatsan put two arrow clips on the barrel, for easy storage and quick access when you're tracking game, and the 500cc anodized aluminum air cylinder means you won't have to top off before you've taken down your quarry. You can use the included flip up TruGlo fiber optic sights, or remove them and put your choice of scope on the sizeable Picatinny and 11mm dovetail combo optics rail.
For accuracy and comfort, the Harpoon features a locking cheek comb that adjusts for elevation, and a rubber angle and elevation adjustable buttpad. If you're looking to hunt game without worrying if your arrow gun has enough power, the Hatsan Harpoon Arrow Launcher will definitely get the job done, so get yours today at Airgun Depot.
Hatsan Harpoon Arrow Launcher Features:
- Max velocity: 580 fps
- Max energy: 310 fpe
- 500cc black anodized aluminum air cylinder
- Shots at optimal velocity*: 10
- Combination 11mm dovetail and Picatinny optics rail
- 250 bar/3265 psi fill pressure
- Detachable flip-up TruGlo fiber optic sights
- Tactical all weather synthetic stock with pistol grip
- Elevation and angle adjustable buttpad
- Elevation adjustable locking cheekpiece
- Storage clips for 2 arrows on barrel cover
- Barrel length: 20"
- Overall length: 36"
- Weight: 9.5 lbs.
* - Shots within 85% of peak velocity