RIZEWRAP™ angled-fiber holder increases light exposure to fiber-optics
• Unique PRO•BRITE™ pin design for increased durability and brightness
• Mid-bracket elevation adjustment
• Extra-long fibers for maximum brightness
• Micro-adjustable windage and elevation with strong pre-loaded joints
• 2nd and 3rd axis adjustable level
• Threaded aperture accepts sunshade (sold separately)
• Decreasing Diameter Pins (DDP™) design uses smaller pins for longer distances
• Adjustable for right and left-handed shooters
• Includes TRU•LITE™ PRO rotary LED sight light
• New improved glow-in-the-dark shooter’s ring now has enhanced green day glow!
• TRU•TOUCH™ soft feel technical coating
DECREASING DIAMETER PIN DESIGN
With smaller pin sizes for longer distances, the patended DDP™ design blocks less of the target, resulting in more precise pin placement and more accurate timing.
PROTECTED FIBER DESIGN
All fiber-optics are enclosed in a protective cover that provides maximum light exposure while protecting fibers from the elements. Additionally, when using the included LED light, shielding blocks light from everything but the fibers.
NEW SHOOTER’S RING DESIGN - Improved daylight visibility and low-light glow.
MULTIPLE MOUNTING POSITIONS - Course elevation and sight radius options built into the mount.
MID-BRACKET ELEVATION ADJUSTMENT - Simple adjustment without crowding the aperture.