Four new technological integrations establish the Disrupter as the benchmark in earbud-style sound management. Forward Focus Mode allows the user to emphasize sounds directly in front of them while minimizing peripheral noise. 360° Directional Sound lets the wearer identify where a sound is coming from. ANC Technology reduces unwanted background noise, improving concentration and delivering a better listening experience. Rapid Impulse Cancellation provides lightning-fast reaction time to harmful noise levels to ensure optimum hearing protection.
The Disrupter earbuds come in a rugged USB charging case with assorted ear tips. The battery charge lasts up to six hours when Bluetooth streaming or up to 11 hours when used in ambient mode. Two styles of in-ear tips are included with the Disrupter earbuds. Three different sizes of noise-reducing foam ear tips allow for a custom fit and are intended for use when hearing protection is the goal. For general sound enhancement use, such as entertainment or communication, the included silicone in-ear tips can be used.
Operation of the Disrupter earbuds is done through the Walker’s Link 4.0 app. With this app, users can quickly change between the five programmed sound settings, adjust volume, monitor battery levels, and adjust the auto shut-off time via their mobile device or smartwatch. Supported by the Apple Watch, easily control the Disrupter from your wrist.
- BLUETOOTH HEARING PROTECTION & ENHANCEMENT?
- FORWARD FOCUSING AND 360 DEGREE SOUND DETECTION?
- FOCUS MICROPHONE AMPLIFICATION
- ADAPTIVE NOISE REDUCTION ?
- RAPID IMPULSE NOISE PROTECTION?
- COMPACT IN-EAR DESIGN WITH 3 SIZES OF NOISE-REDUCING FOAM EAR TIPS
- SILICONE IN-EAR TIPS FOR EVERYDAY USE?
- POWERFUL UPDATED APP?
- FOTA (FIRMWARE OVER THE AIR) UPDATE ABILITY?
- ENHANCED APP FEATURES BUILT INTO PRECONFIGURED SOUND SETTINGS?
- 5 AMBIENT SOUND SETTINGS: UNIVERSAL, CLEAR VOICE, HI-FREQUENCY BOOST, POWER BOOST, CUSTOM?
- USB-C CHARGING CASE?
- BATTERY LIFE? – 6 HRS BT STREAMING