- Next generation, high-efficiency superconductor laser diode
- Pulse and constant laser modes
- Easy ambidextrous push-button activation for left and right-handed users
- Recessed ON / OFF buttons eliminate accidental activation
- Automatically shuts off after 5 minutes to conserve power
- Mounts to standard Picatinny or Weaver-style rails
- Operating temperature: 14°F (-10°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Weighs less than 1 oz.
LASER MODES Constant/Pulse/Pulsing laser quickly draws the eye and extends battery life.
FITS ALL POPULAR RAIL STYLES
POWER SOURCE (1.5V-377, Silver Oxide) Battery and spare batteries included. (TG7630G requires 6 batteries, TG7630R requires 4 batteries).
|Model||Laser Color||Construction||Modes||Adjustments||Mounting |
|TG7630G||Green(520mm)||Lightweight CNC-machined aircraft-grade aluminum||• Constant|
|Windage and elevation set-screws||Integrated rail mount|