Why choose between a light or a laser when you can have both? TRU•POINT™ brings powerful illumination options to the rail of your favorite piece. With the flick of a switch, choose between a laser for pinpoint accuracy, a 250 lumen medium flood LED light for target identification, or run them at the same time for the best of both worlds.
- Laser located in flashlight housing for a more compact design
- Interchangeable back plates for left or right-hand use included
- Mounts to standard Picatinny or Weaver-style rails
- Quick-detach lever for fast and easy, tool-less removal
- Operating temperature: 14°F (-10°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Remote momentary pressure ON / OFF switch also included
LASER / LIGHT MODES Constant/Flashlight/Flashlight and Laser
QUICK-DETACH LEVER Quickly attaches to any Picatinny rail.
VERSATILE Designed for maximum compatibly
POWER SOURCE (3V-CR123A).
|Model||Laser Color||Construction||Modes||Adjustments||Mounting |
|TG7650G||Green(520nm)||Lightweight CNC-machined aircraft-grade aluminum||• Laser|
• Laser & Flashlight
|Windage and elevation set-screws||Integrated quick-detach rail mount|